You may apply for DACA if:
* You were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012.
* You entered the United States before age 16.
* Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012.
* You were present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012, and have continuously resided up to the present time.
* You have been in the United States at least 5 continuous years.
* You have a high school degree or equivalent, are in school, or you have served in the military and were honorably discharged.
* Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.