We believe that everyone is entitled to a second chance.
Unfortunately, in immigration law, that cannot be accomplished without a fight. There are many waivers available for those that have committed immigration infractions. These include:
- 212(h) waiver for those convicted of certain crimes
- I-601 waiver for those that accrued unlawful presence in the United States
- 212(a)(1)(H) waiver for those that committed visa fraud
- 212(c) waiver for those convicted of an Aggravated Felony before 1996
- I-212 waiver for those that have been ordered deported
- A new provisional waiver which allows those who entered unlawfully and subsequently married a US Citizen to have their waivers adjudicated while in the United States. This waiver significantly shorted the waiting time in their home countries for consular processing.